The Macomb Symphony Orchestra offers corporations, small businesses and private donors the opportunity to support the Orchestra by sponsoring events. As an added incentive, your organization will be recognized in all concert programs and publicity materials including news releases that are regularly distributed to media in the tri-county area. The visibility gained by your sponsorship illustrates your concern for the arts. Your gifts and sponsorship will give the MSO the opportunity to expand its commitment to children and young adults by providing ongoing concert programs designed for students. While all gifts are graciously received and acknowledged several levels of support are available.
- The Principal Chair Partnership – Identifies a relationship with one of the solo performers of the Orchestra.- $700
- Soloist Support – Your company underwrites a concert soloist for a concert of your choice.- $1000
- The Section Partnership – Allows your company name to be associated with a particular section of Orchestra musicians.- $1500
- Concert Underwriting Your organization will become the proud sponsor of the entire concert event.- $3000
- Season Sponsorship – Considered our most prestigious sponsorship opportunity, a Season Sponsorship affords your organization to sponsor an entire season of concerts and activities. Your company name will be printed as the sponsor on all material as well as in all event publicity. Our public relations consultant will be happy to meet with you to arrange special promotions at MSO concerts and events.- $10,000
Advertising opportunities are another way to get your message to the public and to show your support. Program ads run throughout the season in each concert booklet. An ad on this web page will also reach an interested and informed public.
PACKAGES & LEVELS OF GIVING:
Special Event Donors
20 tickets to the concert you sponsor; concert night recognition, lobby sign, announcement, full page ad in the program, back stage tour, one ensemble performance.
Concert recognition, banner, program, announcement – meeting with the conductor prior to concert.
Benefits of Section Sponsor – plus ten tickets to the concert and concert night recognition.(lobby sign and announcement)
Listed in our program booklet and receive two season tickets, a program ad and name in our advertisements and press releases.
Please call the Symphony office at (248) 225-2190 for details of costs and benefits.
Sponsorship is acknowledged in the following ways:
Season Brochure: distribution about 3,000
Concert Posters: about 150 – posted in business locations inour area
Concert Flyers: distribution about 2,500
Concert Title Page: season program
Advertising: your logo or name in our ad or press release
Lobby Sign: sponsored program