The Macomb Symphony Orchestra was Founded in 1974. The MSO, and Music Director Andrew Neer, are proud to bring you a diverse variety of subscription concerts, youth & educational performances, festive summer events and chamber music ensembles from its home, the Macomb Center for the Performing Arts in Clinton Township, Michigan. We invite you to celebrate our 45th anniversary with us and encourage your continued support through the purchase of season tickets, membership in the Friends of the Macomb Symphony, corporate sponsorships and private donations.
Part of the rich tradition of the Macomb Symphony Orchestra is the warm, enthusiastic and supportive connection it has always nurtured with the community. The applause filling The Macomb Center is one measure of the strength and commitment of our audiences and the generous financial support of our corporate friends is another. The MSO has always relied on the support of music lovers. The MSO is not unlike any other orchestra in the sense that most of their sponsorship comes from individual and corporate giving. Despite popular believe, ticket sales cover less than 10 percent of the operational expenses of the orchestra. The gracious generosity of patrons makes all of this possible. We hope you will take a moment to review the many options you have in supporting the Orchestra and in helping us keep the spirit of great music alive in Macomb County.
Building your legacy in the community
Individual & family donations support the Orchestra by sponsoring events. As an added incentive, you will acknowledged in all concert programs and publicity materials including news releases that are regularly distributed to media in the tri-county area. The visibility gained by your sponsorship illustrates your support of the arts in this community. Your gifts and sponsorship give the MSO the opportunity to expand its commitment to children and young adults by providing ongoing concert programs designed for students. While all gifts are graciously received and acknowledged several levels of support are available.
- The Principal Chair Partnership – Identifies a relationship with one of the solo performers of the Orchestra.- $1,500 (per season)
- Soloist Support: You, or your company, underwrite(s) a visiting artist, concert soloist, for a concert of your choice.- $3,000 (per season)
- The Section Partnership: Allows your company name to be associated with a particular section of Orchestra, which varies by size.- $2,000 – $8,000
- Concert Underwriting: You, or your organization, will become the proud sponsor of the entire concert event.- $15,000-$20,000 (this can be shared between companies)
- Season Sponsorship – By far the most prestigious sponsorship opportunity, your organization has the opportunity to sponsor an entire season of concerts and activities. Your company name will be printed as the sponsor on all material as well as in all event publicity. Our public relations consultant will be happy to meet with you to arrange special promotions at MSO concerts and events.- $60,000 – $80,000