All planned giving donors enjoy the benefits of membership in the Thomas Cook Society, named in honor of the founding music director of the Macomb Symphony Orchestra.
Through special activities and access to VIP Patron Services, the Thomas Cook Society honors its members by enhancing their appreciation of music and their sense of belonging to the MSO family.
Simply make a financial arrangement to benefit your Macomb Symphony Orchestra!
To become a general member of the Thomas Cook Society, it is not necessary to provide documentation. However, we appreciate knowing the details of your plan. You can use this form to share your plans. That way, you can be sure that the gift works as you intended.
To receive the additional benefits of the Founder’s Associates, a unique group within the Thomas Cook Society, we ask you to provide documentation of an irrevocable planned gift of $50,000 or more, or a revocable planned gift of $100,000 or more.
- Annual Thomas Cook Society Luncheon in connection with a concert with the Macomb Symphony.
- Invitation for two to the Annual Meeting of the Macomb Symphony Orchestra Association.
- Recognition in program books throughout the season and in the Annual Report. (Those who wish to remain anonymous may certainly do so.)
- Invitations to exclusive MSO events.
- Access to VIP Ticket Service.